Friday, April 29, 2016

The Not so Quite Quote Challenge - IBMC #05

"I don't believe in stories now. They have abandoned me. Many nights I had spent trying to scribble a serious story but in vain. I have tried everything but I am not able to come out of my comfort zone." I desperately looked at Vivan. "I am confused at  times. Should I sound? Should I echo?" He smiled, looked into my eyes and said intensely, "Shout." "I am not sure Vivan, if I am born to be a writer. I don't feel...I know I am just an average Blogger." "shhh... do not puzzle it. You need not answer all the questions! you know what, you can just laugh and laugh again. Don't be so serious."  " Its the matter of my life's goal Vivan. I am almost thirty and I have no idea why the hell I am here." "Okay okay... ." Vivan , like always felt helpless in front of Meera's logic and an unbearable thirst and impatience about life's secrets. 

"I knew it ! That I don't know." Meera muttered to herself. Vivan decided to do something now.  He stood up and asked Meera to come with him. She asked Vivan where they were going. Vivan was mute, he wondered, "Thoughts-they do what we don't ask for." It was time for some action. Vivan brought Meera a place called - Paradise Dance Group. "You remember till few years back you were one of the best dancers of this city. And how many prizes you have won for Dance." Meera didn't know what was going on in Vivan's mind so she shrugged. "Okay. We are joining Salsa classes from today. Okay? And yeah, you are also going to join Creative writing classes." Meera again looked astonishingly at Vivan, "what's this Vivan?" "Love." "What's that?" "I love you. And I don't know about life's goal but I want to have a serene beautiful life with you." Meera was completely shocked and didn't know how to behave, she could only mumble, "Vivan...I don't know... really... at times , we pretend to think on one and actually think everything else." "Hmm.. and... ." 

In half an hour , they both were having best of their times Together.

                                                            5

#This post is written forthe prompt - The Not so Quite Quote Challenge (IBMC).

1 comment:

  1. The quotes have glued in aptly inside the story. :-) lovely!
    (its PH)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...