Thursday, April 28, 2016

Risk For Random Challenge - IBMC #03



The most common human experience on the earth is : I shouldn't have got married. Is early always too early? What do I love is - sharing experiences. Nobody should ask a girl why do they do what they do, because you will never ever get a clear logical answer. Life is not the end, its beginning. Can you believe, this 27 yr old housewife is still fighting exams, its horrible , I tell you. You are not too old for the old ones, and not too young for the young ones. Tragedies with everyone are different, one doesn't have food , the other can't lose weight. I know I am very serious kinda girl, but when it comes to Boundaries, I love to break them. Bahut hua mere baare me, so what about you? (For every reader , reply is must in comment)  ;) 

3


#This post is written for the prompt - Risk For Random Challenge (IBMC)

2 comments:

  1. ha ha.. they were logically connected and still disconnected.. Awesome! :-)
    (its PH)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...