Thursday, April 28, 2016

Freeze a Foto Challenge : IBMC #02







Some people, most of us in fact, feel attached to any kind of natural force , be it water, fire, earth or sky. During childhood fantasies , I had always seen Ocean as a very impeccable force. When I would close my eyes, I could hear the sound of waves. 

and suddenly... I saw myself as a young little girl who day dreamed about Ocean and its free spirited waves. The ocean also evoked a sense of violence, freedom, fearlessness, power. Those were beautiful days indeed, I had my own little world where I had my peculiar beliefs like guardian angels, and warrior princess and god knows what. But Ocean and Catholicism remains one of the most beautiful memories of my childhood Fantasies. I truly treasure them.

 
2




#This post is written for the prompt - Freeze a Foto Challenge (IBMC). 

1 comment:

  1. Those waters do stir up the mind with lots of memories.. Nice post.. :-)
    (Its PH)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...