Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Blogging is synonymous with Living

What inspired you to start blogging ? How is your experience in this blogging world. What have you achieved through it.. #inspiredtoblog

In reply to this - 

I was in Banasthali then. A women university ,where mobiles, laptops are strictly restricted. We used to surf internet (limited sites) in a lab. In a quite environment of Banasthali, I had made a blog, in order to connect to the rest of the world, and see where I stand in context of my writings. And frankly, I used to write childish stuff, I was hardly 17 by then. 

My first blog - Just Believe , is a treasure for me. It contains my most early writings, poems to the series called P.S. I love you, the characters like Jeanie and S.J. and comments of Anonymous. 

Through this blog I met wonderful people , some of them are only a memory while others are still my friends. And through this blog , I became a character of a story.

Its crazy but yes, I became Jeanie, who meets different men at different times through her blogs and develop different kind of relationships with them which are neither friendship nor more than that but just something between them like light than air. This ended on an accident which frozens Jeanie and Anonymous coz anonymous can never become a real character of Jeanie's story. 

I know I am talking crap but I want to tell you that the Blog gave me much more than it could give a writer. I lived here more than a writer really. Here I was , I am,  only ME. 

This journey has not ended yet, in fact each day it feels like it has begun now. From world's hustle-bustle, I find here peace, creative energy, and postivity. I truly love blogging ! It has become an integral part of Myself.  

1 comment:

  1. Yes you are right, blogging helps therapeutically. It gives you mental peace and positivity as well as the creative energy after you exhaust your old thoughts into your blog post is really inspiring to write. Keep it going.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...